Lots o’ data: http://ous.edu/factreport/factbook/2012 2/7/2012.
Oooh… I like numbers…
- OSU accounted for all headcount growth in the OUS this past year, and they will maintain that over UO until 2021?
- 52% of UO is from instate, 66% of OSU is from instate — maybe why lawmakers are cranky against UO
- Our graduation rates hitting 70% is nice to see
- It costs $850 more for books and supplies at OSU versus UO (offsetting 2/3rds the tuition difference)
- Nice to see the state support down there with Iowa and Colorado, and that faculty salaries at UO and OSU are higher than the University of Memphis
- Research funding at OSU up 50% in 10 years, up 27% at UO
- OUS is able to educate 34,000 more students with the same (nominal) funding as in 2003
- SOU, for being a liberal-minded campus, sure uses a lot of energy per square foot
- No mention in the intro of UO being an AAU member… foreshadowing…
Free UO Matters coffee cup to whoever finds the best factlet from this fact book. The ones above are pretty good.
Your email address will not be published.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Why is Mike Gottfredson going to court to hide his emails about the rape investigation?
Resolved: The Board should give President Gottfredson 30 days notice, and appoint Provost Coltrane as Interim UO President.